- Project Goes Solar to Enhance Safety and Save Money
- Solar Power System in Qatar Turning Desert to Oasis
- Soft Costs Issues for Solar Power Systems
- 5 Tips for Choosing a Solar Power System
- Battery Backup Relieving Solar Power System from Power Outage
Dual series features two light fixtures mounted on one pole. It can illuminate a wide area and is perfect for roadways with a median, large parking lots, and streets with wide sidewalks. Three wattages are available to meet different brightness requirements.
|Solar Panel||2 *135W, monocrystalline or polycrystalline, conversion efficiency: 13 ~ 15%|
|Light Source||2*30W, individual CREE/Bridgelux LEDs, 5292 lumens|
|Pole||20 feet high, made of galvanized steel|
|Controller||24V 20A solar charge controller|
|Battery||12V 200Ah gel cell deep cycle batteries|
|Working Time||6 ~ 12 hours/day, 3 ~ 5 cloudy or rainy days backup|
|Wind Resistance||80mph (Please consult with us for higher wind resistant models.)|
|Working Mode||Full Power||Dimming||Split Night||Dusk to Dawn|
|Backup Day||3 days||5 days|
|Pole Height||13 feet||16 feet||20 feet||26 feet|
- Street Lighting
- Jogging and Bike Path Lighting
- Entrance Lighting
- Park Lot Lighting
- Perimeter Security Lighting
- Yard Lighting
- Sidewalk Lighting
- Farm & Ranch Lighting
- Fence Lighting
- Private Road Lighting
- Park Lighting
- Campus Lighting
- Military Base Lighting
- Remote Area Lighting
- Boat Dock Lighting
- Adjustable solar panel bracket maximizes light collection.
- High brightness: individual CREE LEDs with up to 130lm/W. The brightness of the LED lamp is equivalent to 2~3 times of that of the HPS lamp and 6~10 times that of an incandescent lamp
- Designed to operate during the winter months even when there's great deal of snow and rain.
- Customized lens and matched light fixture for different applications
- Gel battery provides excellent performance in locations with large temperature fluctuations.
- Smart Energy Saving Mode available: High brightness for rush hours, dim brightness or shut off for late night and increased brightness for early birds.
- Multiple lighting modes available: dusk to dawn, split night, full power, dimming.
- Multiple options for colors, lamp arms, battery positions, foundation kits.
- Easy to install and assemble and free of maintenance.
- No line voltage, trenching, or metering
- No power outages
- Battery backup for cloudy or rainy days
- Distributed light and power - no single point of failure for enhanced security
- Easy to install with quick connect plugs - less than 1 hour
- Low maintenance for up to 5 years
- No cost of replacing concrete, asphalt or landscaping
- No cost of transformers or meters to be added for electric service
- Qualify for savings from various state and federal taxes and incentives
- No monthly electric bills
- Controlled charging to prolong battery service life
- Long-life PV modules with more than 25 years of power generation capacity
- Environmentally friendly -100% powered by the sun, solar panels reduce fossil fuel consumption, eliminating pollution
- Self-contained solution - Light on/off controlled by automatic daylight sensing or hour preset, no running; or maintenance cost
- Better light source - LED lamps feature cool white light without flickering and higher brightness than sodium lamps
- Safe 12 volt/24 volt circuit, no risk of electric shock