- Project Goes Solar to Enhance Safety and Save Money
- Solar Power System in Qatar Turning Desert to Oasis
- Soft Costs Issues for Solar Power Systems
- 5 Tips for Choosing a Solar Power System
- Battery Backup Relieving Solar Power System from Power Outage
Model #: DS73J
Greenshine New Energy' s Turtle Light-30W fixture is equipped with amber LEDs, using a long wavelength light as well as an optional light shield to minimize impact on marine wildlife. This Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission certified light can be used for ecologically sensitive areas, sea turtle nesting beaches, migratory corridors, and Dark-Sky Friendly communities.
The power consumption of this lighting fixture is available for adjustment.
|Operation Voltage||DC 12V / AC 100V-277V|
|Materials||Aluminum and PMMA Optical Lens|
|Life Span||50, 000 hours|
|Light Source||Amber CREE LED|
|Gross Weight||13 lb|
- This fixture can only be used on poles less than 12ft high.
- High brightness: The wattage of the LED lamp is equivalent to 2~3 times of the wattage of a HPS lamp and 6~10 times of an incandescent lamp.
- Great heat dissipation performance: Made of die-cast aluminum, a good heat conducting material. Multiple individual LEDs with 1 watt each spread the heat across a larger area
- Designed for outdoor lighting: Large illumination area; IP65 for the light fixture: tempered glass lens, water-proof, dust-proof, and anti-vandalism
- Environmentally friendly: Unlike HPS and MH lamps with poisonous metal element, LED lamps do not contain poisonous metals and the wasted LEDs are recyclable. So the LED lamps are environment-friendly.